Rs.75 for 150ml
Aloe Vera Gel for natural beauty, safety and useful for removal of pigmented spots. Useful in rejenuvating, nourishing, beautifying and glorifying skin, helps in retaining healthy skin.
Aloe Vera 90% W/V , Base Material – q.s , Permitted Colours – Tartazine Yellow and Brilliant blue , Vitamin E , Fragrance and Preservatives q.s
A view of Patanjali Yogpeeth in Haridwar (Uttara Khand) IndiaThe flagship project of Baba Ramdev is Patanjali Yogpeeth. Since its inauguration in 2006, it has been one of the largest centers for research on Yog and Ayurved in India. The vision of the research institution as mentioned on the Patanjali Yogpeeth website is "To evaluate the physiological and clinical effects of Yog and Pranayam as taught by Swami Ramdevji and the Ayurvedic medicines formulated by Acharya Balakrishanji". Apart from running free yoga classes and providing free ayurvedic consultancy in the premises of the yogpeeth, the Patanjali Yogpeeth website claims to run 20,000 free yoga classes and 2000 chikitsalayas all over the country. The facilities at the Yogpeeth comprise a 300-bed multi specialty hospital, a yoga research cent a university, an ayurvedic pharmacy and a food park.
So here I am reviewing one more product of which I have discovered a lot and different usage i.e. Aloe Vera Gel. Yes, I m using aloe vera gel from the time I started waxing. I always try to keep it handy because it has great uses. I am using Brihans Aloe Vera gel which comes in a tub packaging and just before the verge of finishing my last tub, I got to know about this gel. First thing which I noticed is that it comes in a tube packaging which was in my opinion more hygienic to use and convenient to carry around. But like any other product I tossed it out of my mind. Then one day my fiancé mentioned it again and then the very next thing I knew that I wanted it badly. So, I bagged it as my gift, cool rite?
It used it after epilating and in hair packs too and it worked great. It has a unique extra cooling effect which other gels had a bit less. Anyways, I have nothing much to say about it because I think all aloe vera gels are same.
- It is a natural product, but preservatives are there because its obvious !!!
- I loved the fact that this comes in a tube, previously I used “brihans aloe vera gel” and other gels which comes in a tub packaging and is so unhygienic and clumsy to use.
- It helped me with a burned scar and is very hydrating. I feel good using it on my skin as it gets soaked up easily and do not make my skin greasy.
- After reading some other reviews I used it on my hair pack too and found out that it surprisingly made my hair a bit shiner.
- It has Vitamin E added.
- I used it after epilating and it did give a very cooling and soothing sensation. For the first time I did not got red bumps on my hands after epilating.
- I don’t have any issue with the colour and fragrance added but then they should not have claimed it totally natural.
- I have no idea about the availability part because I got it through my fiancé. But heard that they fail to stock up fresh lot.
- They used base q.s. (quantity sufficient).
I hope you liked this post and don’t forget to watch and subscribe my channel on youtube HERE and my new post: HERE