Translucent and I am not sure if it is available everywhere. You can get it in every counter of West Bengal tough.
Refer to the picture below:
Can be used anytime during day or night. But it gives excellent result if applied on the exposed part of one’s body 5 minutes before going out in sun. It provides protection to all types of skin.
It is comes with a huge white plastic jar and if you open all the lid cover, you will find out a white pull out cover in which I guess I was suppose to punch hole but I didn’t because then it will be quite messy. For me, I only open half of the cover and take the powder directly from the tub. It is really help to reduce the "flying powder". The powder doesn’t come with any applicator. I prefer use my powder brush to apply it. The lid doesn't screw on, so this loose powder isn't travel friendly (and not to forget the jar is huge). I put some amount on small jar if I want to take this powder with me. It is more secure and not really big for my makeup pouch.
- It does a great job for setting makeup and controlling oil.
- It makes my skin looks very smooth, healthy, and makes my skin looks matte.
- Blends well and the pigmentation is on medium level.
- Lightweight and fit for daily use.
- Cheap price with big amount.
- The packaging isn't travel friendly.
- Strong aroma is not for everyone.
- Hard to get this product in every cosmetics counter.
I hope that this was a helpful review. Do tell me about your favourite face powder. And don’t forget to enter in MakeUpVeda’s give away HERE.